Monday, July 28

-@.@-

okaay.. it's been a while since i updated my blog here..
what i have to say now is that college life is not a busy as i expected..
or at least my program, alm, is not a s busy as alg or adfp..
i'm glad.. the only thing i do after 'school' is study.. not much assignments...
so, the reason why i dont update my blog is not because i don't want to, but i can't..
no internet in the room maa..
i can only get online during the weekends..that was the case until one day...
yesterday to be exact...
my laptop rosak!! waaaaaaaarrgghh!!!!
what happened??!!
so now it's like i'm going thru dark age.. no laptop... though it still got warranty..
my warranty card, i left at home.. so have to wait til balik umah first laa..
that will be a bout 3 weeks... but 3 weeks without laptop will be as long as 3 months for me..
haih... what to do.. sabar only...

1 comment:

Fatimah said...

mirul you know, i think ur laptop rosak sbb semut buat sarang la=) serious. my fren's laptop rosak because of that.

"Lihatlah kepada apa yang dikatakan, jangan lihat kepada siapa yang berkata," - Saidina Ali k.w

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails