Wednesday, February 1

support system

salam alayk.

it's been a while since i last posted anything here. last was last year. ha.ha.
main problem would be lack of ideas, even if there are things that i would like to share, then i would have no time. even if both were actually present, then i was....you know.. lazy :| which is actually the greatest challenge of all. and actually the main MAIN problem.

anyway, recently i had not passed my EOS3. more specifically i did not pass my OSCE. alhamdulillah i made it for theory paper, which was, to me, harder. and more troublesome. and so yeah, i was glad i passed that one and only need to resit osce. at least, it is not that stressful. history taking sucks -.- and upon my, urm, failure, yes i was a bit down and sad and all, eventhough not that severe, but little did i know that i actually have A LOT of great friends that supported me and care about me and then offer help and do all the things that supportive friends do. you see, i never had this before. i mean that kind of people. i usually don't. but i am so glad, and grateful and thankful that Allah has blessed me with them now. so thank you my friends for cheering me up, for helping and offering to help and for supporting me going through this. this post is for you. i record it here so i won't forget this magnificent phenomenon. i'd like to mention names, but that would be sooooo many. whether you PM me, or discuss with others openly, directly or indirectly.. haha. so yeah. THANK YOU ALL!!!! jazakumullah khair :')  (ini muka terharu)

my resit is on 15th feb. please pray for me :)

1 comment:

malayneum said...

GOMO BOH GOMO!
selamat maju jaya!

"Lihatlah kepada apa yang dikatakan, jangan lihat kepada siapa yang berkata," - Saidina Ali k.w

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails