Friday, October 17

- Lagha skett.. -


"And we'll all dance alone to the tune of your death
We'll love again, we'll laugh again
And it's better off this way

Well I tried
One more night
One more night
well I'm laughin' out! cryin' out! laughin' out loud
I tried, well I tried, well I tried,
'Cause I tried, but I lied
I lied

I tried
I tried
I tried, well

And we'll love again, we'll laugh again
We'll cry again and we'll dance again
And it's better off this way
So much better off this way
I can't clean the blood off the sheets in my bed!

And never again, and never again
They gave us two shots to the back of the head
And we're all dead now.."


this is one of my favorite songs, 'i never told you what i did for a living', by My Chemical Romance.. by the way they sing, you can't really put it in the same zipcode as song, but hey! that's what emo goth is all about.. scream your lungs out. i can't afford to do that so i just listen to this kind of songs.. though there's no significant message that can be found in the song, it does really help me to steam off a litle bit.. here's the mechanism : i play this song loudly, sometimes my friends will accidentally listen to it. and as this is a 'hardcore' song that only certain eardrums can accept (like those of mine), my friend got stressed up. yeah, listening to people screaming, and those drums and electric guitars - whose soft hearts can bare the noise?? haha.. so it's like.. this song acts as a medium to transfer my tense to others.. btw, that was the lyrics towards the end of the song already..

No comments:

"Lihatlah kepada apa yang dikatakan, jangan lihat kepada siapa yang berkata," - Saidina Ali k.w

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails